- 350+ Lectures on Demand
- 18 self-paced e-Courses
- Accreditation opportunities
- Certifications for Members Only;
- Leadership Certification
- Inclusivity Recruitment & Retention Certification
- Work Wellness Ambassador Certification
Learn More about our Membership Program
For most, if not all employers, health benefits represent a substantial organizational cost. An opportunity exists to examine which elements of benefits are a cost of doing business and which are strategic investments in workforce human capital.
When considering investments, organizational outcomes include a broad array of dimensions, including healthcare cost and outcomes, workforce performance, safety, work quality, and employee engagement.
This session will provide a framework for a broader organizational approach to workforce health, well-being and performance, including a structured metrics framework for evaluation of business impact of specific program interventions.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- a broader approach to evaluating the business impact of investments in workforce human capital
- how operationalizing organizational policies and practices can affect workforce performance
- how workforce well-being strategies can have a meaningful impact on workforce performance
- how metrics-driven approaches to understanding and focusing efforts to improve workforce performance and the associated business value.
If you have been provided with a Record ID through your organization, please update your profile before enrolling in a course. In order for your certificate to be issued, your profile needs to be up-to-date prior to your enrollment.
If you are having any issues, please contact [email protected]
Connecting the Dots: Optimizing Human Capital Investments for Better Business Performance
Connecting the Dots: Optimizing Human Capital Investments for Better Business Performance - Presentation Slides