Mental health is an important component to any workplace. Mental health issues can have a broad impact on the outcomes of any workplace.
In this webinar, Dr. Richard Wynne discusses the nature of mental health in the workplace and three main approaches to increasing the mental health and wellbeing within an organization.
You will learn:
- How mental health issues impact on the workplace
- What the nature of workplace mental health and wellbeing is
- About the three different approaches to mental health and wellbeing – mental health promotion, health and safety, and return to work
- The importance of an integrated approach to mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- How Europeans are approaching the management and promotion of workplace mental health and wellbeing
- What a workplace mental health policy might look like
The Work Research Centre is a Dublin based independent research and training organization. Dr. Wynne has worked in the area of workplace health promotion for more than 20 years and in recent times he has taken a special interest in workplace based mental health promotion. He has worked and led many transnational projects in the area, including Re-Integrate, ProMenPol, MindHealth and MHP-Handbooks. He also lectures in the area in University College Dublin and has contributed to many international for a on the issue.